Hello everyone :)
I noticed my last post ...got some people upset (If the shoe fit....) and I'm sorry for that (not really lol), So I'm keeping this one Drama-Free and very very sweet with this awesome Chocolate Cupcake Recipe :) , so Enjoy
150g Butter - softened
150g superfine sugar
175g self-raising flour / baking powder
2 tbls cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350oF (180oC).
2. Line a 12 cup cake pan, with cup cake papers.
3. Crack the eggs into a cup and beat lightly with a fork.
4. Place all the ingredients in a large bowl.
5. Beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes, until light and creamy.
6. Divide the mixture evenly between the cake cases.
7. Bake for 18-20 minutes until risen and firm to touch.
8. Allow to cool for a few minutes and then transfer to a wire rack.
9. Allow to cool fully before icing.
Cream Cheese Frosting:
4 ounces (113 grams) cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/4 cup (30 grams) confectioners' (icing or powdered) sugar, sifted
1/3 cup (80 ml) cold heavy whipping cream (double cream) (35-40% butterfat)