Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Blogs

Hey there!!

So... I'm going trough a dry spell and I really don't know what to write about O_o (weird I know, hopefully it won't last long) ... Last couple of days I've found a few blogs I would like to recommend, this is really entretaining if you don't have anything to do or if you are bored of always find yourself checking your Farmville in Facebook......


The 1st one I would like to recommend is  

"This blog is meant to show that Korea is a modern society"

This blog has Technology, Culture, Information and is a good way to know What's going on in Korea, this blog is written by a MAN (or as we would say All XY here! 100% Genuine MALE!!!!), we will call him SS, the SS, he is Korean-American and currently is working/living in Korea so he can give us the "inside" on some of the current events in Korea. You can find a post about Football and the next one is about a Comicbook, so as you can see you won't be bored with this one.

The 2nd blog is

"Witness the growth of a young guy searching for himself"
  This blog I found it trough the SS blog, it's this young man writting about his Journey from Melbourne (or as he call it "smelbourne") to Tokyo, Japan!, I don't know what is it about this blog but I like the way he puts his feelings on each one of his blogs..... Check it out! :)

The 3rd Blog is

Easy,,,Questions about Korea?.... Ask a Korean!

I don't think this blogs need much explanation..... it has some really random questions like "Why do  you watch a Korea Drama" or "How do I attract Korean men?" (wich seems to be really popular Question among Mexican Girls), this blog will give you the answers to almost every Korean Question you have and if it's not there Just ask away!!!! 

The 4th blog is
Because we all love Our Moms (Korean or not!)
Ok ok ok... I know what you are gonna say,,,, You are not Korean!! and Neither your MOM!! I know but If you read "Rolling Stone" Magazine does that mean you are a Rockstar or a member of the Rolling Stones?...there's your answer, I found this blog a couple of days ago and it's really REALLY funny!, and weird thing is... there are lots of things there that I can relate to my mom n_n . 

Last but not Least we have....
Randomness al FULL!! <3
This is my sis' blog and i'm not posting this one just because she is my sister but because I like it (ok?? lol), I don't know WHY but you can find some posts in English and most of them in Spanish (weird...) she can post about anything and everything so stay tuned!!! 

I think that's enought about blogs for today, here you have 5 links of very entretaining blogs (besides this one of course!!!) to read while you are at the Office... ahem,,,I mean chilling at home >_< 

Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!!!

-Gisela V.


No comments:

Post a Comment