Thursday, April 5, 2012

Gisela @ TBS eFM 101.3 (Korea)!!!

Hi everyone!

Some of you already know this because well... I tweeted about it :D
2 weeks ago my friend Eugene invited me to participate in a Segment called "Around the World" at the show DriveTime with Sam and Annabelle, in case you didn't know this is a Radio show broadcasted by TBS in Korea and each week they have a correspondent from somewhere around the world.
I was very excited to be a part of this and let Korea know a little bit more about Mexico and you'll ask.. Why is she posting this in here?, Well I also got to talk about the KCC that recently opened its doors in Mexico :)

So... here's the audio
If you listen to it... I'm Sorry!!!! lol, I know I sound like a 10 year old... remember I was VERY nervous

Click  here to check it out

-Gisela V.

No comments:

Post a Comment