Sunday, March 16, 2014

Not so lazy sunday

Heeeeeeeeeello everyone!!

Today I'm blogging from a coffee shop in Gayang while sipping on a Coffee~coke (most amazing drink ever!).

I'm with my GZBz (lol) just waiting because we are due to go into Inkigayo's pre-recording for 2NE1 at 5pm...

I actually dont have much to say but I just wanted to drop by and say hello (lol ~ laaaame), yesterday we had a pretty busy day starting at 9am and finishing by midnight only to wake up at 4:30am to go for 2NE1's first recording at 6:30am... Oh, I wish I was home being lazy....

Yesterday we also kinda went to 2NE1's fansign lol...

Aaaaand we've signed up for a very cool "Traveling with locals" project with Playplanet (In case we didn't have enough on our hands already)

Oh!, on a different note, I've been set up for a "blind" date next weekend and another meet up on tuesday lol... I guess when you are almost 30 that's what you get in Korea, people worried about you for not being married...

The meet up on tuesday is a funny story cuz apparently even the guy's mom (whom I've met once) is excited about me visiting and wants me to cook Mexican food, she is also excited because her son barely shows interest in anything in life. This meet ups have been set up by my friend Kiki, she actually wants me to marry her brother in law (the tuesday guy) so that we can become family (LMAO). She is the coolest girl and we get along pretty well plus I ♥ her baby Julian.

Anyway, we'll see how things go next week^^

-Gisela V.

Ps. Just wanted to throw here one of my sis' quotes: "Mr. Officer, are there any Visas for LOVE?" Lololololol

No comments:

Post a Comment