Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Blog day #6

Remember how yesterday I was asking for a better day?

Well, this tuesday ROCKED!!!, we completed some work for our online store (Package sent!!), went to Myeongdong early afternoon -my fave time of the day to visit-, watched a B-boys performance on the street, ran like crazy trying to find a magazine for our customer and then rushed all the way from Myeongdong to Gangnam to do some Voice recording!!!

This was my 1st time at a studio, I felt like G-Dragon (lol... really), the stupid recording device wouldn't accept my "LG" pronunciation for some reason, so, I had to do that like 20 times, it was still fun, I've always wanted to do Voice acting, I think I have a good cartoon voice (again LOL), after that we had to cross Seoul -again- to meet Baby bro for some 치맥 aka Chicken and Beer^^

All in all... it was a pretty good day with pretty awesome people :)

-Gisela

No comments:

Post a Comment